News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Incorrect computation of vehicle weight

Started by boofy, August 01, 2016, 11:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boofy

hi guys

I don't know if this is the same problem but with goods sometimes I get freight gone missing eg on a single train line with one supplier and consumer, consumer will say xx tonnes in transit but there's no freight at sending depot or on the train and supplier wont produce more  so train never leaves.

This only seems to happen with trains not road.

jamespetts

Welcome to the forum, boofy - always good to see new people. Can you clarify which version of Simutrans-Experimental that you are using when you are having this problem?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

boofy

I'm using simu 120.1.2 ExpDev 12.9000 and Pak that Ves put up here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sdzp4v1ds8jz862/AADDhXTaVtJ4EaG-LpLlQc9na?dl=0

After reading through the posts again I think it is a different issue. I think the freight is getting lost if you send the train to a depot for replacement or altering

I also noticed  that after the trains 1st run it doesn't show in the vehicle info screen the correct weight after its unloaded as in it only takes off 1 or 2 carriages off the load weight even though fully unloading also does this with traction motors with multi trailer combo's

jamespetts

Thank you for that. I have split the topics, as this is a different issue. The losing of freight when going to a depot is intentional (one would never send freight to a depot in reality), but I will have to look into the other issue.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.