News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

pak192.comic: New version (May 2009)

Started by Michael 'Cruzer', May 16, 2009, 06:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael 'Cruzer'

pak192.comic (Version 0.1.1) for Simutrans 102.0

Download:
pak192.comic for Simutrans 102.0 and Simutrans Expermental: http://192comic.simutrans.com/

Log:

• ADD: rivers
  • ADD: maglev
  • ADD: narrowge
  • ADD: airport
  • ADD: new busses, trains and trams
  • ADD: new buildings, factories and sights
  • ADD: new rail tracks
  • ADD: new street types
  • ADD: road tunnel
  • CHANGE: mapeditor redone
  • FIX: many graphic bugs
  • ... and many more
It's translated to English, German, Swedish and Dutch.

Screenshots:
Founder and Ex-Maintainer of pak192.comic. Provider of Simutrans Hosting rental service.

jamespetts

Looking lovely! I shall download that now. How's the version for Simutrans-Experimental coming along?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Michael 'Cruzer'

Now you could also download a version for Simutrans Experimental.
Founder and Ex-Maintainer of pak192.comic. Provider of Simutrans Hosting rental service.

jamespetts

Even better!

Edit: I can't find the download link for the Experimental version.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I just downloaded to try it out -- something I noted upon extracting: All other paks I've downloaded contain a /simutrans folder as the top folder in the archive. If convenient, might wish to consider, as that standard probably helps some new players figure out where to put things... although this is just a suggestion. :)

Michael 'Cruzer'

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on May 17, 2009, 02:52:09 AM
I just downloaded to try it out -- something I noted upon extracting: All other paks I've downloaded contain a /simutrans folder as the top folder in the archive. If convenient, might wish to consider, as that standard probably helps some new players figure out where to put things... although this is just a suggestion. :)

Okay I will make a /simutrans/ directory in the next release.

Quote from: jamespetts on May 16, 2009, 07:30:59 PM
Edit: I can't find the download link for the Experimental version.

What do you mean? The download link for pak192.comic.experimental is at the top of this thread, and at download page! (The big button which is called "DOWNLOAD" ;) )

jamespetts

Ahh, yes, just saw it recently. Must have been added after my post. Lovely!

Isaac Eiland-Hall

(I don't want to cause any trouble here, but the top post was edited nine minutes before your last message... so it might have been after you loaded this topic... :D )

Michael 'Cruzer'

@All Linux User:

In german forum where posted a graphic problem with pak192.comic. If you also has this problem please delete the file: "gui_symbols.pak". Because there is a double called "symbol.pak"

In Windows this file is ignored.

TygerFish

I'm generally not a fan of thread necromancy, but the experimental version of 192.comic no longer appears to be available... can someone confirm that this is the case, or is it just me?

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I don't have a good answer for you, but just a note: We don't mind bumping old threads with good, valid questions like this. :-)

(Sorry I don't know about your actual question, though)