News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

BackImage and FrontImage for signs and signals

Started by Václav, August 27, 2011, 10:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

Few days ago I studied dat files of signals (and signs) and I think that problems with one-way signs for pak128's taxiway is based that signs and signals have not backimage and frontimage.

I think that when electrifications have BackImage and FrontImage - then it would be good also for signs and signals - and it would correct some more bugs than one I call above.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

prissi

The signal system is under consideration, i.e. having images in different directions
Image[ N][0]=
Image[ S][0]=
Image[ E][0]=
Image[ W][0]=
and then maybe
Image[ NE ][0=

The signals have front and backimages. However, depending on rotation and driving in what side their order must change.

rainer

Quote from: prissi on August 27, 2011, 08:24:44 PM
The signal system is under consideration, i.e. having images in different directions
(...)

That would be very, very nice!

The signals have front and backimages.

Oops? I tried that just today, and failed. I must have done something wrong...

However, depending on rotation and driving in what side their order must change.

What do you mean by that?

Václav

The signals have front and backimages. However, depending on rotation and driving in what side their order must change.
I know about this. It is showed on rails and roads well (excepting few cases) - but not on taxiways (one-way that has form of two arrows on land or two signs by sides of taxiway). It is reason why I call this extension request. I think that only real backimage and frontimage can solve that problem - and of course, it would open way to make overhead signals like Gauthier made for maglev of pak128.

but currently is prissi (and other members of development team) needed here much more.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní