News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

SMSC May 2014: Exploring The River

Started by An_dz, May 02, 2014, 09:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An_dz

New month, new SMSC. This month the topic is Exploring The River, I guess you get that we want river traffic. And remember that now the maximum size is bigger if you think it's worth.

Rules
  • Only one picture per user
  • Picture max size: 1366x768 px
  • Available picture formats: png or jpg
  • Topic: Exploring The River
  • You may use any pakset you want, but only one
  • Zoom is allowed
  • Choose one of the available licenses
  • Please indicate if it's from a real game or not
  • Please include a short description and mention the pak you've used
  • Please include a name for your image
  • You can upload the picture to an image hosting service like imgur, imageshack.us or photobucket and then post link to the image here.
  • The nomination period ends at May 28th. Then, we'll make a poll to decide the winner(s)
Prizes:
  • Compliments by the community
  • Become the cover picture of our Facebook page
  • Become the Simutrans homepage image
Terms:
You must post only images under the following licenses: CC0, CC-BY 3.0 or newer, CC-BY-SA 3.0 or newer.

gwalch

Mhhh... I'm the first !

"under Garabit bridge" (in french "sous le viaduc de Garabit")

Not a real game. Simutrans 120 RC + pak128 r1391. License CC-BY 3.0
addons : new electrification by me, willeme truck with wood trailer.

During the sixties, boats are good way to load some wood and stone from the mountains on the Truyère river. The "Aubrac express" moves into the Garabit bridge... Passengers like viewpoint on the valley !
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

An_dz

Last day, I don't want to see another win by default.

Industrial Village
pak128.Britain
Not from real game, it's the save from pak128.Britain new world screen. All credits to the creator.

An_dz

I wrongly set the deadline to June 24th and not May, so to fix this the nomination period is update to May 28th. Sorry for the confusion.

Alex. Brose

Bridge view

pak192comic with no addons. Not from real game. License CC-BY 3.0, i guess.

isidoro

Title: River Lyn and tributaries

License: CC0
Real game, but using Public Service in a test in the Growth scenario: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=13059.0

Pakset: Pak128.Britain, no addons
Brief description: it is 1775.  Without railway, water is the main transportation way.  Cities prosper by the river banks.  You can see lots of monuments, crops, cattle, etc. on both sides.  The main city in the picture is Lynmouth.  Its situation isn't very good at the moment because it has to pay for the new impressive Cathedral it has just built.