News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Opening tram depot crashes game

Started by Jando, May 24, 2017, 10:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jando

Just in case it isn't yet known, I checked the forums but didn't find a previous bug report: opening a tram depot crashes the game.

Doesn't seem to matter what period, I tried 1870, 1880, 1930, 1990.

jamespetts

Can you check that you are running the latest nightly version? I fixed a crash of this description yesterday evening.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Jando

Quote from: jamespetts on May 24, 2017, 11:01:35 PM
Can you check that you are running the latest nightly version? I fixed a crash of this description yesterday evening.

Hello James! I think I do, but no problem anyway, I will just test again tomorrow after downloading the newest nightly. :)

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Jando

Awfully sorry, James, newest nightly build still crashes the game for me on opening any tram depot.

jamespetts

I have now fixed what appears to be a separate but related tram depot crash related bug that would cause a crash in different circumstances (this was not universal on my testing). Would you be able to re-test again with the next nightly version? I should be most grateful.

Jando

Works! No new crash found with recent nightly, thanks!