News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

110.0 new line not shown in line management

Started by quarks, February 16, 2011, 02:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarks

simutrans 110.0 with pak64.german 110.0 full on windows xp

when i click on new line in line management a new line is created for that type of transport but the line is not shown in the little overview screen and the line to rename is missing. in 102.2.2 this info came straight up after clicking the new line button. at the moment you have to choose your type of transport in the overview screen again and then you can see the newly created line and change the name if ya want. the schedule screen turns up as usual.

dont know if this is a bug or intended or if someone else had the problem.

have a nice day

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Dwachs

fixed in trunk, should work with the next nightly, whenever this gets compiled ;)
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

wernieman

I hope you understand my English

Dwachs

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Zeno

Yeah! :)
Btw, clicking on any existing line on the current list is another walkaround, it makes appear the new line in the last position of the list, but doesn't matter a lot right now...

Václav

Quote from: wernieman on February 22, 2011, 09:50:18 AM
O.K. ... tomorow ;o)
Am I right that tomorrow should be available new nightly of exe files - at nightlies pages?

If yes, then it is splendid new.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

wernieman

mhhh ... the 4315 is aktuall on the nightly Page  (since today)..... and I think tomorow is the next Version online ;o)
I hope you understand my English