News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

The Attachments have lost!

Started by Pascallok, March 18, 2017, 06:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pascallok

Permitting, Pascallok!

I have written with German forum that Attachments lost and now till May processing of the Int. Forum has begun.

http://www.simutrans-forum.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=9316

Greeting Pascallok

Isaac Eiland-Hall

This has nothing to do with a hurricane or any weather. The server is hosted in Dallas, Texas, USA.

Unfortunately, I made a change in an attempt to make things better. Unfortunately, SMF lost all the attachments at that time. I tried several times to get help from SMF regarding the attachments, but nobody wanted to help. I can't figure out how they're stored.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to restore the attachments (or avatars) because SMF is of no help.

I'm sorry for the problem.

Pascallok

I must perform rebuilding that Attachments has extinguished intentionally.
And gives troubles of the lost Avatars/Attachments, thinks Pascallok
Make with Prissi question, because simutrans-germany.com intentionally extinguished and then no connection more.
Pascallok believes that Wiki successfully saved from the German forum and approaches rescue for Attachments/Avatars.

Greeting Pascallok
P.S. Of the renovation of Forumattachments has begun. :)

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Prissi has nothing to do with this forum in that sense.

This was 100% the result of my actions, in an attempt to improve; although the side-effect was terrible.

I again apologize, but there is nothing to be done.

Also, there is no connection between the International and German forums.

Beyond that I don't know what you're trying to ask or communicate.

Pascallok

But Attachments have to do first rebuilding begins that has lost.
And you must be Attachments nothing lost and only restoration.
Although has forum failure lost intentionally?
Where is lost?
Where does forum failure have high memories has intentionally?

Greeting Pascallok
P.S I must be supposed to apply for compensation to forum user we better. ???

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Clearly we are not communicating well.

QuoteBut Attachments have to do first rebuilding begins that has lost.

What?

QuoteAnd you must be Attachments nothing lost and only restoration.

What?

QuoteAlthough has forum failure lost intentionally?

Again. No. Nothing was lost intentionally. Do you really wish to accuse me of deleting things on purpose?

QuoteWhere is lost?

What do you mean by that? Where are the lost attachments? If I knew how they were stored by SMF, I could restore them most likely.

QuoteWhere does forum failure have high memories has intentionally?

What?

QuoteP.S I must be supposed to apply for compensation to forum user we better.

Compensation? For what have you paid?

[en] Let me make a request: Please post in German and I'll try Google Translate to see if it helps. We can use the forum standard to communicate in multiple languages. Like this. Using these tags.

[de] Lass mich einen Antrag stellen: Bitte Post in Deutsch und ich werde versuchen, Google Translate zu sehen, ob es hilft. Wir können den Forenstandard verwenden, um in mehreren Sprachen zu kommunizieren. So was. Mit diesen Tags.

Leartin

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on March 23, 2017, 05:58:51 PM
[en] Let me make a request: Please post in German and I'll try Google Translate to see if it helps. We can use the forum standard to communicate in multiple languages. Like this. Using these tags.

Won't work. Sadly, he makes as much sense in German.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Ah, that's disappointing to know. :(

Well then, I shan't worry too much more on the topic - at least not here.

Thank you for the information, Leartin.

Pascallok

(de) Ich klage dich,dass Attachments u. Avatar verloren habe.
Wer hat Isaac Eiland-Hall absichtlich Forumausfall sein Avatar/Attachments verloren?
Wer hat Attachments defekt nach Forumsausfall?
Ich muss Attachment u. Avatar wieder machen und habe traurig wegen verlorener Attachments.
Man musst du Attachments/Avatars wiederherstellt,da suche dich!

Gruß Pascallok

(en)I complain you that Attachments and Avatar has lost.
Who has lost Isaac Eiland-Hall intentionally forum failure his Avatar/Attachments?
Who has Attachments defective after forum failure?
I must make Attachment and Avatar again and have sadly because of lost Attachments.
One you have to do Attachments/Avatars restores, there searches you!

Greeting Pascallok

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I used Google Translate on your German:

QuoteI'm complaining to you that has lost attachments & avatar.
Who has Isaac Eiland-Hall intentionally lost forum? Avatar / Attachments lost?
Who has attachments broken after forum failure?
I need to make Attachment & Avatar again and get sad because of lost attachments.
You have to restore attachments / avatars.

[DE]

1. Ja. Ich verstehe gründlich, dass Sie sich über die verlorenen Anhänge und Avatare beklagen.

2. Ich schätze nicht im geringsten Ihre fortgesetzten Anschuldigungen, dass sie mit Absicht verloren gegangen sind.

3. Ich kann nicht herausfinden, wie SMF seine Anhänge und Avatare speichert. Sie machen etwas Magie mit der Datenbank und machen es nicht leicht, sie zu finden.

4. Es tut mir leid, dass du traurig bist, aber es ist einfach die Realität. Meine Sympathie für deine Not nimmt mit jeder Antwort ab. Es ist nur ein Avatar. Fühlen Sie sich frei, es wieder hochzuladen. Die Anhänge Ich bin nicht glücklich zu verlieren, aber sie sind derzeit nicht zugänglich. Es gibt keinen Gebrauch, der über verschüttete Milch schreit.

5. Ich muss nichts tun. Aber wenn ich sie wieder hergestellt hätte, hätte ich schon Ich brauche deine Ermahnungen nicht, um mich dazu zu ermutigen, dies zu tun.

Wenn ein deutscher Redner sicherstellen möchte, dass die Punkte in Deutsch ausreichend mit dem übereinstimmen, was ich auf Englisch geschrieben habe, wäre ich dankbar. Dies ist, wenn nicht etwas ändert, die letzte Antwort, die ich zu diesem Thema machen werde. Es wurden keine Fortschritte gemacht.

[EN]

1. Yes. I thoroughly understand you're complaining about the lost attachments and avatars.

2. I do not appreciate in the slightest your continued  accusations that they were lost on purpose.

3. I cannot figure out how SMF stores its attachments and avatars. They do some magic with the database and do not make it easy to find them.

4. I'm sorry that you are sad, but it is simply the reality. My sympathy for your plight decreases with every reply, however. It's just an avatar. Feel free to upload it again. The attachments I'm not happy about losing, but they are currently not accessible. There's no use crying over spilled milk.

5. I don't *have* to do anything. But if I could have restored them, I would have already. I certainly don't need your exhortations to encourage me to do so.

Leartin

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on March 25, 2017, 05:55:41 PM
Wenn ein deutscher Redner sicherstellen möchte, dass die Punkte in Deutsch ausreichend mit dem übereinstimmen, was ich auf Englisch geschrieben habe, wäre ich dankbar. Dies ist, wenn nicht etwas ändert, die letzte Antwort, die ich zu diesem Thema machen werde. Es wurden keine Fortschritte gemacht.

Close enough. The only issues I can see are "Sie machen etwas Magie" - it's literally correct, but we don't use the phrase 'doing magic' in German. "Es gibt keinen Gebrauch" would be "useless", while "no use" would be "Es bringt nichts" (there is no gain). Oh, and your cry means "weinen", not "schreien" (scream). - But all of this is something that only looks strange, an average German user would understand what's meant.
In general, you might want to avoid phrases for this kind of google translation :)

Pascallok

(DE) Ich muss Attachments ermittelt,dass Forumsausfall verloren und mache "Detektive des Attachments u. Avatars" besser.
Und mach bei Vaclav und anderen Mitglieder,wo verlorene Attachments befragen müssen:

• Wem gehört das Attachments?
  • Wo hat Mitglieder Attachment vor Forumausfall hochgeladen?
  • Wo hat nach Forumausfall Attachments verloren?
Ich bin im Not,weil Attachments vermisst hat.

Gruß Pascallok

(EN) I have to do Attachments ascertained that forum failure lost and makes "detectives of the Attachments and Avatars" better.
And make with Vaclav and other members where lost Attachments must confer with:

• To whom does the Attachments belong?
  • Where does highly loaded have members Attachment before forum failure?
  • Where has lost after forum failure Attachments?
I am in the need because Attachments has missed.

Greeting Pascallok

Pascallok

Hello/Hallo!

(DE) Sollte Sanierung und Aufarbeitung des Internationalen Simutrans-Forum im Mai beginnt,weil ich Attachments suchen und finden vermisst ist.
Und frag dich bei Prissi und An_dz wegen solcher Sanierung nur zustimmen dürfen.
"Sonst wird Attachments wiederherstellt und dann wieder erschienst du finden" - Zitat von Pascallok

Aussage:
Wer jammert das Forumnutzer vorm Forumausfall?

Antwort:
Ja,finde mich schlechte Zeiten ist traurig. :-(

(EN) If renovation and processing of the international Simutrans forum had to go in May begins because I Attachments look and find is missed.
And ask yourselves with Prissi and An_dz because of such renovation may only agree.
"Otherwise, becomes Attachments restores and then again you appeared find" - quotation of Pascallok

Statement:
Who moves to pity the forum user before the forum failure?

Answer:
Yes, finds me bad times is sad. :-(

Gruß/Greetings Pascallok

Isaac Eiland-Hall

We are making no progress. I am locking this topic.