News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Blender textures for pak128.Britain

Started by The Hood, February 15, 2010, 11:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hood

The following file contains a number of texture images which have been used in the existing pak128.Britain buildings models in blender.  If you are using blender to create models for pak128.Britain, use these textures to help generate a consistent look (you don't have to use just these textures, but if you use them where possible, it helps).

http://files.[ simutrans [dot] us (site down, do not visit) ]/files/get/n3UrM8VgM8/pak128britain-textures.zip

vilvoh

If you don't mind, I would like to upload the textures to graphics.simutrans.com. Are they free or copyrighted?

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

The Hood

I'm assuming they are all free (some came via Kierongreen so I'm not sure about those).

vilvoh

Quote from: The Hood on February 16, 2010, 08:38:47 AM
I'm assuming they are all free (some came via Kierongreen so I'm not sure about those).

Then let's wait for kierongreen opinion.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

kierongreen

plain-brick-improved and flemish-bond-improved were created by me and I release them under the artistic licence.

concrete-paving-small was I think modified by me from an original texture (though might have done it myself, we are talking about over 4 years ago now!), I think there would be sufficient modifications for it to be released in any case.

scratched_bricks_9271342 is from http://mayang.com/textures/Architectural/html/Brick/index.html - you are allowed to redistribute this as long as you give credit to www.mayang.com

the other ones I don't recall having anything to do with so I assume they were added more recently. Either that or my memory is failing me...

The Hood

The others are mine.  Again, can't remember the original source for all of them, but they have been modified by me to be suitable for use in blender for simutrans purposes.

SEM

The Hood