News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

[Tutorial] Problems when dragging using the tool to add stops(in Schedule).

Started by Yona-TYT, October 08, 2016, 04:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yona-TYT

In step tutorial scenario C is required to route a bus to go four stations.
I'm using "is_work_allowed_here" to prevent what the stops is selected two or more times, the problem is that when you drag the cursor stops are not selected but "is_work_allowed_here" if it detects the cursor and no longer allows you to select more to the stop. This is a problem because if the four stops are not selected the step is not completed.

Attaching here the scenario and  savegame for test you.

Scenario: Tutorial.zip
Savegame: Tutorial2.sve

Mod note: fixed season to station as it's the same word in Spanish
~An_dz

Dwachs

You should modify the conditions on the schedule. I could not complete this step.

Dragging the tool (insert into schedule) has not effect, but the routine is_work_allowed_here is called. The tool will be called after releasing the mouse button. You can check this behavior with the remover tool, for instance.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Yona-TYT

Quote from: Dwachs on October 08, 2016, 08:43:51 AM
You should modify the conditions on the schedule. I could not complete this step.

Simply to place the first station at 10%. I forgot to correct that, but I did it for the Spanish.  :o

Edit. Try again with this: Tutorial-test3.zip

Quote from: Dwachs on October 08, 2016, 08:43:51 AM
Dragging the tool (insert into schedule) has not effect, but the routine is_work_allowed_here is called. The tool will be called after releasing the mouse button. You can check this behavior with the remover tool, for instance.

Maybe allow drag and drop to this ?.

Dwachs

This should be fixed with r7897 as well: the method will only be called at places, where the tool indeed will place a new stop into the schedule.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.