News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Negative in transit amount

Started by killwater, September 03, 2017, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killwater

Hello
This one will be hard to smash I think. I routinely get a negative in transport amount on milk services served by ships. It causes a stop in demand and bankrupts the company if not found out quickly enough. Sadly it does not persist in the save games - the counter is reset to zero. Am I the only one?

jamespetts

Thank you for the report and apologies for the delay in replying: I have recently returned from holiday. Are you able to upload a saved game in which this issue eventually (but reliably) arises after a set amount of time? If so, I should be grateful if you could upload the saved game and specify the amount of time that must pass before this issue arises so that I can try to track it down and fix it.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

killwater

Hello James

Thank you for the reply. I hope you had excellent holidays.

Pleas find the file under the following link:
https://dropfile.to/2zKH3sb
Note that it will expire within 24h.

You need to run the game untill August 1975. Then dairy in Abbot's Deanendon should get a negative in transit value and stop demanding the goods.

jamespetts

Thank you for that. I think that I have managed to fix this - would you be able to re-test? I should be most grateful.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.