News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Crashes and crashes

Started by Junna, June 29, 2013, 04:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junna

Game crashes persist with the latest RC.

Mind you, old save games (10.27 made or so) seem to work to load, but ones made with other RC previous cannot be loaded at current (crashes just after half-way through).

New games also crash at just prior to month end with Pak.Britain.ex0.8.4 AND my own modified pak.britain (which mostly uses regular pak.britain.ex with some modifications by myself.)

This save game should display the error, it is saved just prior to the crashing. (Pak.Britain.ex0.8.4.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?38nfjy4ya3mdj7m

jamespetts

Thank you very much for the report: the problem was a crash by zero error when the interest rate is zero. I have now fixed this in my 11.x branch. Until then, set the interest rate to be greater than zero to avoid crashes.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Junna

Thank you verily; indeed, now both the issue of loading and the month end error are fixed. They were the same divide by zero error.

jamespetts

Splendid - glad that it works for you.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.