News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Electrifications for "new" pak128 with half height

Started by gwalch, May 06, 2014, 08:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwalch

I have drawn some electrifications for the pak128 with half height. Two of them are now available, and I want to draw other as soon as possible. I have some difficulties for economical balance...

My project :
- gantry out of wooden, 100 km/h, 1900-1940
- grey type catenary, 160 km/h, 1930-1970 (i don't have enough documentation) ?
- classical catenary, 120 km/h, after 1940 (adaptation of existant one)
- rib gantry, like "midi" old french company, 240 km/h, 1940-1990 (done)
- highspeed catenary, 280 or 320 km/h, after 1970 (adaptation of existant one, done)
- curved pylone for LGV, 400 km/h, after 2010

I need some graphical ideas for one modern catenary, after 1970, for speed 180 km/h

The pak files are available on snfos site :http://www.simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=en:infrastructures#trains

French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

gauthier

Very nice ! Is it possible to have diagonal gantries on diagonal tracks ?

gwalch

Unfortunately not... Because there is only two options :
- gantries on the middle of the tile : you can make diagonal gantries, but the pylon is placed in the middle of the tracks on the rails crossings
- gantries on the extremity : no pylons on the track, but you can't make diagonal gantries.

I have choosed 2nd option...
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...

gwalch

I have made some corrections on the files, and reuploaded on the snfos site. You can now download the new version.

gwalch

I have paint a new electrification : with metal mesh pylons, this looks like industrial lines. It's coded for modern time (1950-no retire) and for max speed 120 km/h. It's available on the SNFOS site.
I've made a little correction on the "midi" catenary, file is now ok.

greenling

Hello Gwalch
Sorry but in the New Electrifications they you have be make.There are Faults they have no grafics for a Tilehigh 16! ???
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

gwalch

Sorry greenling, i don't understand what you are saying ?
With electrifications, there isn't influence of climates. I have no problems for using my electrifications on tilehigh 16 or higher ?

greenling

Hello Gwalch
Here a photo from The problem pakfile way-object.ogive_midi_catenary.pak.
The way-object.highspeed_catenary_280.pak,way-object.classic_metal_mesh_catenary.pak,way-object.classic_catenary.pak
have those bug too.
I have use a Pak128 2.3.0 on Simutrans sdl 120.0
That you can view the problem have i zoom in.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

gwalch

Maybe you didn't read the title ? Those electrifications are made for the NEW pak 128, with half height... It isn't a bug, it's the aim ! Look at the first picture, it's well aligned.

tonu

Very nice work! I tested them and I didn't find any error (Only a superposition of poles when two different catenary types join, but I think it is not important)
Only 400 km/h catenaries need to be repainted

gwalch

gwalch

I have painted electrifications for early and modern era. You can find all of them on the snfos site : http://www.simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=en:infrastructures

For early era  :

From left to right :
- Wood gantry : max speed 120 km/h
- Grey type  : max speed 140 km/h
- Metal mesh pylons : max speed 160 km/h
- Midi type arch : max speed 200 km/h

For modern era

From left to right :
- classic catenary : max speed 120 km/h
- Steel gantry : max speed 180 km/h
- Overhead feeding rail : max speed 240 km/h
- High speed catenary : max speed 320 km/h
- Curved pylons for high speed : max speed 400 km/h

Ready to be included into official pak ?

Zeno

I would say yes, they look great. Let me know if you need any help to upload them to the server, if you already have rights. Otherwise, let me know and I will upload the files myself.

Fabio