News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

SMSC Poll: October - Transport Hubs

Started by An_dz, November 06, 2014, 01:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's the best picture of October?

An_dz

Welcome to the Simutrans Monthly Screenshot Contest (SMSC) Poll, late again :(

This month's topic is Transport Hubs. Please vote for your favorite picture. You can only select one. The survey will be available for 2 days (7/11). The winner will get fame and glory at the Simutrans Community. SMSC November is already open for submissions too.

Screens Info
New & Old Central Station - by SilverHorse (pak128 + Spanish addons) - created scenario
New Hub In The Countryside - by gauthier (pak128 + SNFOS addons) - real game
Chemical Factory Grand Logistics Center - by vorlon (pak64 + US roads addon) - real game (public player)
Japan - by prissi (pak64.Japan) - real game

gauthier

QuoteThe survey will be available for 2 days (7/11).
Looks really short.

Zeno

Quote from: An_dz on November 06, 2014, 01:22:35 AM
The survey will be available for 2 days (7/11).
gasp! I almost miss it! This one is going to be an express poll ;)

An_dz

The last polls were also short (1~3 days). I decided to do so as ~99% of the votes were always in the first 2 days. This adds more time for submissions.

vorlon

Congrats Gauthier for your victory, it was a tight race. I'm actually surprised so many voted for my silly old station - I guess others have nostalgic memories of the old, old versions as well. It really makes me quite proud how much the game has developed since then. Thank you simutrans community for developing this wonderful game!  :D

gauthier

Wow ... I'm surprised of having won with a station I quickly shot from a real savegame. Thanks to everyone, especially ones who voted for me of course  ;D