News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

How can I get Simutrans pak 128.britain on Windows XP

Started by Bub, January 30, 2011, 11:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bub

I already have simutrans pak 64 but would like to upgrade to pak 128.britain for better graphics and highways. Does anyone know how and where to download pak 128 compatible with windows xp? If so, could I please have a link to the site.

IgorEliezer

Hi,

Seems you're new in the Simutrans Community, then welcome.

Firstly, I'd like you to read our Welcome to the forum! topic.

Once you got started, for almost all questions, I'd recommend you to use the search engine in the forum header, like this:
:search:

About your question: Where to download pak 128.britain in a simple way.

You're welcome :D

Bub

I still couldn't get the game in the download, IgorEliezer, I don't know how anyone else got this pak. Is the pak maybe at en.softsonic.com? Thanks

IgorEliezer

Quote from: Bub on January 31, 2011, 02:21:08 AM
Is the pak maybe at en.softsonic.com?
It's not. All Simutrans related material can be found mostly from www.simutrans.com.

Again about pak 128.britain: Please, go back to the forum index, open the board that I indicated in the image above, you'll see a "Release of pak128.Britain v1.08" topic. Open it, the first link you'll see, it's download link. ;)

If you still didn't figure out, I'm trying to teach you how to navigate in the forum. It's likely you would want to find the things with more independence.

Besides, this topic you created is not an Extension Request. Please, read the board descriptions before posting.

Please, read our sticky topics. There's a lot of information that can help you.

EDIT: Topic moved to the proper board.

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

An_dz

If you want info about any pak go to Simutrans Wiki Paksets page: click here

Bub

I have tried to download pak 128, but it either doesn't come with the game or a message pops up and says:
                                                      FATAL ERROR
                                               ***no pakset found***
                                    Most Likely, you have no pakset installed.
                                    Please download and install also graphcis (pak).

Any suggestions?

Lmallet

Maybe you should use the Simutrans online installer.  Go to the following post to get it:

http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=4642.0

and click on the online-installer link.  It will ask you for which pak(s) to install during installation.