News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

How to test actual experimental and pak128brit half-height

Started by Milko, January 07, 2015, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello

I'm able to build sim-exp using last way-improvement branch.

May I build pakbritain128 half-hieght branch and use in congiunction of way-improvments? which makeobj should I use?

Thanks

Giuseppe

jamespetts

It is indeed the half-heights branch that goes with the way-improvements branch; the Makeobj used for building the half-heights branch should be built from the sources on the way-improvements branch. Please note that this is under development, and it may be necessary periodically to recompile Makeobj and rebuild the pakset to use the latest versions of the way-improvements branch.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello

Can anyone tell me if makefile also works to build makeobj? If "yes" how?

Giuseppe

jamespetts

I must confess that I have not built Makeobj on Linux for a long time, but I know that there is a separate makefile for it in the repository. It should, in principle, work.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

O01eg

Quote from: Milko on January 07, 2015, 04:44:29 PM
Hello

Can anyone tell me if makefile also works to build makeobj? If "yes" how?

Giuseppe

You should enter to makeobj directory and call `make`.

Milko