News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Capacity of the channel screw steamer?

Started by jamespetts, March 01, 2014, 12:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

May I ask - what was the source for the passenger carrying capacity of the channel screw steamer? Currently, this ship has a lower comfort (in Experimental) and a lower capacity than the luxury coastal paddle steamer - but I need to know whether to adjust the comfort or the capacity, so it would be helpful to know whether this ship has an historically accurate capacity (in which case, I need to adjust comfort) or a guessed capacity (in which case I might well need to adjust the capacity, as it is a quarter of the size of some contemporaneous coastal paddle steamers, whose capacities are historically accurate).
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

jamespetts

Thank you for letting me know. Did you also guess the power and maximum speed, or were those (or either of them) from a source?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

The Hood

jamespetts

Thank you for letting me know. Is the same true of the channel paddle steamer?

The Hood

jamespetts