Took a month off working on this - went on holiday for a week and since then have been engrossed in Path of Exile, Elder Scrolls Online, and Caves of Qud. Back to Simutrans now though!
Here's the updated savegame
. Dropbox killed all its public links this week, so previous links may not work. I've updated a few of the recent ones, but I'm not going to go through all 30 pages of the thread!
Screenshot of Southend and Rochford. At Southend,the lines from Fenchurch Street (heading west) and Liverpool Street (heading north then west) almost meet.Full changelog
- Class 321 (Greater Anglia) graphics (major update)
- Updated Class 357 Graphics (minor update)
- Gravesend & Gravesham rebuilt (+1 bus line)
- Tilbury and docks rebuilt
- Southend & south east Essex rebuilt (+5 bus lines)
- Clacton-on-Sea rebuilt (but not its surrounds, yet)
I've left Kent behind for now. It's all been rebuilt except for the areas surrounding London. As I mentioned above, I'm giving London a fairly wide berth for now as it will be the trickiest area to rebuild. So I've covered up to and including Gravesend and Tonbridge, but have left Dartford and Sevenoaks for later. Now it's time to fill in the gaps in Essex, and then move up to Suffolk.
Nice work on the DMUs, Lewis!