November 18th 2012 -Announcement-
Play style exploration test project.
Fundamentally reducing the cargo type number.
1. Mail will be completely ignored from growth factor.
Freight will have basically only two cargo type.
Other than Raw and Product cars there will be
3. Starting fund will be large.
Engine and car purchase and running cost will be large too.
4. Passenger and Freight will share 50/50 for growth factor.
5. Mail will be artificially incorporated as an industry chain using and riding Product cars.
6. Map will designed to start with several small to medium volume industries scattered around the map.
7. Will attempt to attribute acute speed bonus depending on the cargo type.
This is my first progress report on pak.founders.
Few traditional Japanese buildings, goods truck, an old mixed goods freight car, another track type, an industry chain,
sidewalk texture, small tourist attraction and a modern high rise
Tree distribution, ground object distribution
To come next:
Early mail distribution assets. One more road type. Expanding Industry chain. A city attraction.
I will try to do 3 out of 4 at least for next progress report which I plan on doing at beginning of September.
Hello. I think time has come to show what I've been doing since May.
Most of city buildings are those I showed 2009 summer. I will be adding more gradually.
Taisho Era in Japan have helped me inspiring where I want to go with this project.
- Larger vehicle size for easier view.
- City building using fully 1X1 space. Mixing open area city buildings to compensate.
- Introducing and testing different style of industry chain type.
- Game oriented than Simulation oriented. Vehicles will have more fictive values compared to actual model.
- Higher money management difficulty on normal mode without being too time consuming
- Representing beauty of nature
- Blending Eastern and European style buildings.