News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Wrong D_EDIT_*

Started by An_dz, December 12, 2013, 08:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An_dz

There's a problem with D_EDIT_* in gui_theme.cc, the height is wrong when you use non-default sizes for your theme.

This is because it's loaded too early in the code, before arrows heights are finally defined, it should be moved to the bottom after the heights are calculated.

I don't know where it's better to send it to, here I just moved to the very bottom, right before return. I think it's the safest place. There are 2 typos fixed too. ;D

prissi

Well, but then how do you customize it. Its rather goes into the the init from images. Well spotted, thank you.

An_dz

I thought there was no need to customize it through theme.tab because it has to be max(LINESPACE, max(D_ARROW_LEFT_HEIGHT, D_ARROW_RIGHT_HEIGHT) ). It would look strange define a number smaller than LINESPACE.

prissi

But larger is certainly an option, or? Like to have easy to touch it with a finger.

An_dz

But then you would have already made a touch arrow. D_ARROW_(LEFT|RIGHT)_HEIGHT

prissi

If you want editboxes larger than the arrow and linespace, you need this. Or you would get very wide scrollbars. Hmm.

An_dz

But there's no point in not creating big arrows for touch layout. Or how would you choose the player or change building rotation?