News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Inconsistent Art with T211 EurotramB

Started by benste, March 20, 2014, 09:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benste

Hi, even though they really look nice (good job)!
There seems to be an inconsistency with the drawings for this particular tram.

I know the one is fairly hidden in the woods on the bottom left but notice that usually the top of the whole tram has a black cover (e.g. aircon ...)
if the tram is driving to the left this cover is not shown.
(using latest nightlies)

greenling

Hello Benste
Can you please post a better Photo from those Problem?
I can not showing.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Fabio

I will check when I can. Thank you a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benste

thats the highest resolution picture i can create you ..

vorlon

I guess has more to do with the image format than resolution, jpg pictures tend to look a bit funky and blurred whereas png provides a crisp image.

benste

whats the difference in between 4th and 8th picture anyway ? most TRAMs have doors on one site only ...
If its left and right site it would have to be corrected anyway ... Eurotrams by ABB / Adtranz are one directional in real life (at least those in Strassbour and Milan)

gwalch

They are bidirectionnal for city of Strasbourg. Only city of Milan has one directional eurotram.
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...