News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

request fyra

Started by Request V250 fyra, May 05, 2014, 03:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Request V250 fyra

I would like to have the Fyra in Simutrans. I might not be the only one, so I thought I do a request.

An_dz

And for what pakset? If you want this train you should ask at the sub-forum of the pakset you want.

And even this way you might not get it as painters are already assigned to their object list, here we are more from the paint it yourself than from we accept requests. Unless you prove this train really deserves to be painted for historical/cultural/technological reasons.

gauthier

This train looks interesting. Anyway, as An_dz said, every one is busy with his own list of things to make so you have few chance to get someone to make your train. Creating addons is not very hard, especially creating vehicles. I advise you to try by yourself first, you might end up with a good result and even keep on making addons ;)

Here are some resources that could help you :

http://simutrans-germany.com/wiki/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=en_Index
The simutrans wiki which features complete information about addon making (go to VII.Development).

http://www.simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=en:creation_daddons
Various unofficial tutorials about addon making. If you have already drawing skills or 3D modeling skills, you should skip the Graphics part.

Combuijs

Quote from: Request V250 fyra on May 05, 2014, 03:36:52 PM
I would like to have the Fyra in Simutrans. I might not be the only one, so I thought I do a request.

As Simutrans does not simulate disasters I fail to see why it should be in any pakset?  8)
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

Flemmbrav

I think, you guys missunderstand this request...
no one is talking about a working or driving train...
- in my eys the idea would be something like three or four tracks with some trains of them as a cur-building  ;D

greenling

Hello All
New Info to the Fyra Train.
Those trains go out of order.
They was full with dangerous bugs.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!