News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Wrong dat for Fabio's block house res_31_60

Started by Václav, May 14, 2014, 05:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

Today I made test on finished seaport control tower (it sounds very strange but I think that also seaport needs something like a control tower) for pak96.comic.

Building is high 2 tiles, and I found that my dat is wrong because building was missing - because coords were written wrong (I used dat of seaport pier for pak96.comic I created recently, as a pattern).

So I tried to find correct dat and I remember that for pak128 were prepared many city buildings higher than 1 tile. So I looked into SVN and found Fabio's block houses.

I opened res_31_60 - and found that image is high 384 pixels, that means house is high 3 tiles. But in dat file I found (I chose only one direction - but it is the same for all)

backimage[0][0][0][1][0][0]=res_31_60.1.0
backimage[0][0][0][0][0][0]=res_31_60.2.0

that is very strange. There should be probably

backimage[0][0][0][2][0][0]=res_31_60.0.0
backimage[0][0][0][1][0][0]=res_31_60.1.0
backimage[0][0][0][0][0][0]=res_31_60.2.0

because else house would be displayed very strange, not complete.

I did not looked into files of other buildings.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

gauthier

Oh yes I remember having reported a glitch about residential buildings without top image, but looking for which one had the glitch ... You found one of them, congratulations ;)

Václav

... fully accidentally ...

But as I found today, that text on the top of buildings made me wrong. 384 pixels of height includes that text. So, 31_60 is correct.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní