News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Czech railways rolling stock by Sim

Started by VS, February 04, 2009, 03:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

There is a huge pile of passenger railcars and DMUs from Czech lands, starting roughly here. The list is probably still going to grow...

Small dictionary for easier "shopping":

CzechEnglish
rychlostspeed
hmotnostweight
delkalength
kapacitacapacity
dostupnost odavailable from/since
dostupnost doavailable until
zavazadel / baliku postythis means the vehicle is for mail

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

KrazyJay

Looks very neat! :D Give my thanks to all who put some effort into creating them!
Played Simutrans in:
~ The Netherlands ~ United Kingdom ~ Taiwan ~ Belgium ~

Simutrans player

Matthi205

Is there any big pak of it or all these in one zip file?my desktop is full... :)

Yes,I understood a little bit of what you spoke there,since I know bulgarian,which is familiar with nearly all of those eastern-european languages,russian not to exclude...
The Green Mage of Darkness living in the summer hell and in the country where it snows till May with -21 *C  ;D

VS

Unfortunately the authors are rather opposed to that idea. However, there is some talk about creating a full set from these objects, at this time perhaps only as great vehicle addon: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=1752.0

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Matthi205

and where is the download?even if it was a beta release only,it would be interesting to play with czech vehicles(russian too,in bulgaria we have both)
The Green Mage of Darkness living in the summer hell and in the country where it snows till May with -21 *C  ;D

Václav

Download last version of complete set of locomotives (steam, diesel and electric - and also new version of EMU class 451).

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní