Hello everybody, I been playing this pakset for awhile, so I thought I would share my opinions on it.
1. Overall, I noticed that this pak is very different from the other comic pak (96), which somewhat surprised me, as the share a similar style.
2. I noticed that this seems to be a rather challenging pak, which makes for a nice game. I found myself using some tactics that I don't usually have to use. Ex. Having freight trains pick up goods on the return trip. One game I had trains carrying toys to a mall and then picking up juices and berries to drop off at a store near the toy factory.
3. A very good-looking pakset. Good at all levels of zoom, which you can do a lot in this pakset.
4. This pakset seems more inclined to later dates. I like playing around 1995, although much before 1951 and the industries seem to look out of place and are few in type. Ex. garage doors on 1920's flour mills. Still, the earlier years are probably fine for passenger games.
5. This pakset has a nice amount of building diversity, especially with skyscrapers. However, I kind of hoped that the HQ would be a little bit more impressive looking, but honestly, HQ's aren't really that large of a part for the game, and the current ones look fine.
6. I noticed that there are a couple unused cargos. A lot, actually. Gravel, logs, suspects, vines, cars, it all looks very interesting. Are these going to get included at some point?
7. I also noticed a few things about steel. I can't seem to make it profitable to transport. The trick I said earlier doesn't really work, as there isn't a lot of steel to move around. Not only that, there isn't a modern day truck to move it, but I'm sure that one will eventually be added, although I'm not sure it would be profitable. The chains with steel are overall profitable, but just not this link. Am I doing something wrong?
8. Vehicles seem to be the main cost in this pakset. Running costs and vehicle purchases eat up a lot of cash, especially with the rather low starting cash. Usually I give myself a little extra cash to start with, so that doesn't matter too much to me.
So, overall, I really like this pakset. In fact, I might go as far as to say that this is my favorite pakset, at the very least for its stunning graphics.