News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

[devel-new 96ae1e2] Wrong operating profit calculation

Started by Rollmaterial, December 08, 2015, 01:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Thank you for the report. Can you upload a saved game in which this issue can reliably be reproduced?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

This appears to be related to the revenue generated by power lines. The ultimate cause is hard to identify, but it seems to coincide with your large deadlock, and disappear when the deadlock is cleared. Do you notice that correlating with any unusual activity in the electricity grid?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Junna

Quote from: jamespetts on December 12, 2015, 11:55:27 PM
This appears to be related to the revenue generated by power lines. The ultimate cause is hard to identify, but it seems to coincide with your large deadlock, and disappear when the deadlock is cleared. Do you notice that correlating with any unusual activity in the electricity grid?

I don't get electricity income affecting my operating revenue at all? My dedicated electricity board always shows up as 0 operating income and 0 revenue if "all" is selected; it only shows when "Powerlines" are selected, oddly.

jamespetts

I am currently reviewing old bug reports and I notice that this one appears to have no reported resolution. May I ask whether this can still be reproduced?