News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

Devel-new builds

Started by Ves, April 14, 2016, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

It's dated the 19th of October 2008.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Ves

Pardon for my absence in regards to the devel-new builds lately. I understand that the nightly builds are not yet working for windows, so I apologize that there have not been a consistent release of devel-new builds from my side. Im in quite a buisy period currently, and that im sorry have taken time away from simutrans :(
However, I have made a new compile of executable and makeobj for windows now which is available on http://server.exp.simutrans.com/Devel-new-builds/.

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Vladki

Server.exp... has been updated to match the windows builds

Ves

James, may I ask, do you consider the nightly builds of windows executables to now to be viable, so I should discontinue uploading devel-new builds?

jamespetts

I think that we perhaps need a few weeks of testing to see whether the cross-compile builds have any hidden problems. Thank you very much for having provided these, however.

Ves

You are most welcome!
I will continue to create the files for my own purpose, however, I will stop upload them by now then if not someone else are having some other requests! :)

jamespetts

I have de-stickied this, as these builds have now been superseded by the nightly version.