News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Simutrans sourcecode SVN server moved

Started by prissi, September 16, 2016, 08:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

The simutrans SVN now has its own dedicated server. Read only anonymous access is enabled. The url is svn://servers.simutrans.org/simutrans

To switch from the old svn to the new one, go the the base folder of the svn and type
svn switch --relocate svn://tron.yamagi.org/simutrans svn://servers.simutrans.org/

Vladki

I dont know who is in charge of git mirror of the code. It would be nice to reconfigure to keep in sync.

Ters

Is there really such a thing as the git mirror? I think I've heard of at least two. And they may have suffered the same fate as the previous SVN repo.

Vladki

Ok, good to know... I thougt that it was somehow "official".

Ters

Everything to do with Simutrans seems to be simply set up by someone "just because". The community is just a collection of individuals doing their thing. If they get bored (or worse), then that will likely be the end of that initiative.

prissi

BUt I am chasing aburch, who set up the mirror.

Dwachs

The github mirror is working again. Thanks to aburch.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

TurfIt

anon access works, authenticated doesn't. accounts get lost?

An_dz

In the "Programmers Corner" prissi has said that you needed to PM him to create an account to the SVN since the SVN was not moved, but copied anew in another server, credentials remained in the old tron server.

prissi

The anon account was removed, as the hidden parts it protected were not imported into the new server. PM me for username/password of your choice.