Last night my pc died and the resulting power outage took out my server as well. as a result people can't connect to the server any more getting the error "Not enough bytes transferred".
I tryed on my server:
- re downloading the game
- re downloading the pak set
- updating windows
- restoring windows to before the power outage.
- older/new save games of the map that didn't work.
- other save games (1 with similar size and progression that didn't work, 1 with similar size but less progress/ companies and that did work)
- new games up to size 1500x1500 that did work.
I'm hoping that someone can tell me where the problems is coming from or i'm afraid that the power failing also caused hardware problems to my server.