News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Rotation crashes

Started by fam621, January 31, 2017, 07:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

James, I just had a crash now when I rotated the map 4 times. Can you help me with whats wrong please? I sent you the .sve via gmail. :(

jamespetts

Thank you for the report. I have just tried now rotating the map that you sent me by e-mail four times and it has not crashed yet. How long after the 4th rotation did it crash (i.e., at what game time did it crash)?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

fam621

jamespetts

In that case, I am afraid that I cannot reproduce this. What is the version number (the last series of letters/numbers in the window's title bar) of the version that you are using?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

fam621

What you need to know is in the picture below. :)

jamespetts

Ahh, you appear to be using a somewhat older version (compiled on the 24th of January). A number of bugs have been fixed since then. I do not know whether the executables have now been updated since then, but perhaps you could check when they have been updated and see whether the next version works better?

I am afraid that I was still unable to reproduce the crash with the second saved game that you sent.

Ves

They should be up to date!  :)