New routes won't transfer from industry to dock
Update: Still occurs with 120.1.2 - 12.9000 - r0a2b67b downloaded on 20-02-2017
Pak: nightly Pak128.Britain-extended downloaded 17-02-2017
Platform: Linux, Fedora 25, x86_64
Play start: 1750
This is my first time playing experimental so at first I thought this was user error (still might be) but I've run into it three times with several differences in how I set up the routes.
* In my first game-month I created a Grain Farm => Windmill => Bakery route via canal boats. This worked fine.
* After 2 game years, I attempted to expand this so that the Windmill went to 2 bakeries. I found that the new bakery never requested flour so there was never any new grain shipped. I tried connecting a route to a different bakery. Same thing, the bakery never requested flour and only the original bakery was served.
* Went back to an early save and created routes from Grain Farm => Windmill => 3 Bakeries. This worked fine and served flour to all three bakeries.
* Few game years later, a new Clay => Pottery => China industry chain was generated in very close proximity to each other (In sample map, this is Stomead to Dashport, centered around (400, 374). The attempted route is not present in this save game, however). I attempted to connect those via horses and carts. Once again, the clay pit never sent any of its stored clay to the connected cargo bay so nothing was transferred from there to the Pottery or from the Pottery to Dashport's China Shop. Dashport is very small so I thought perhaps it was a problem with not enough population in Dashmead to generate demand.
* Reverted to an earlier save where my grain => windmill => 3 bakeries was working well and next tried to create a colliery => coal merchant route via canal & sea. Once again, the colliery never moves any coal from its internal storage into the linked dock so no coal flows along this route.
Uploaded save game with the Coal => Colliery route to http://toshio.fedorapeople.org/simutrans/Production-will-not-start.sve
The Colliery is served by the Bloxbrook Colliery Dock (589, 717). A barge is supposed to ship the coal via canal and river to the Linworth Junction Dock (539, 808). Then a narrow boat is supposed to take the coal to the Wetingston Junction Dock (485, 830) where it's loaded into a Brig and hauled to the Hardwick Coal Merchant Dock (440, 828).