News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

[auto-solved stupid]

Started by gauthier, April 17, 2017, 08:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauthier

Using the latest code (git pull done about twenty minutes ago), compiled on a linux 64 bits system.

In commandline:
_ change directory to a directory containing z20500.dat and z20500.png (four vehicles, sources are still exactly the same as those available here).
_ use makeobj pak128 with no more arguments than "pak128" : compiles four pak files well, which work well, although it shows Makeobj version 55.5 for Simutrans 120.1.4 Nightly and higher
, as far as I know makeobj should be at least at version 60.0 like the one which can be downloaded here.
_ use makeobj merge meow.pak : outputs a meow.pak whose size is only 69 bytes, that obviously does not work in game. I attached it here.

EDIT: Sorryyyyyyyyy I think I forgot some arguments, MY BAD ! Anyway there's still an inconsistency with version number ...

An_dz

Sorry, but I don't understand what's the issue with the version number. My own compiled makeobj shows version 60 for Simutrans 120.2.3 nightly or higher.

gauthier

When I run Makeobj, it shows that it's version 55.5 instead of 60.0 even with a fresh compile.

EDIT: mmmmh seems I'm not in the right directory ... not build/default/makeobj ? ls -l shows that the executable was created in january ... wtf ... where is the right one ? Sorry, looks like I messed up everything here :x Will find this out.

EDIT2: Just forgot that makeobj is compiled through "make makeobj ..."  -_-"  :-X

An_dz