area: ~1915 - ~1940
km/h: ~70

and this would be nice if they would create one
pr. G3 ( sorry german )

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preußische_G_3 Wikipedia german
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_G_3 Wikipedia english

FlohOswald

So,

I know the topic is over a month old, but I painted a loco which could match your request partly. The idea resulted from a request in the German forum: http://www.simutrans-forum.de/forum/thread.php?threadid=5376

The loco itself is a Prussian S3 and comes here with a 3T15 tender. I know it's not perfect and it needs some adjustments simply because I don't know enough about steam locomotives. But here the file for a test:
Edit: See my last post for the current version.

When there is any interest I will post the .dat and the graphics, for now I have to find a place where I can upload them.

Frank

you can upload on files.simutrans-germany.com or send me a Mail ( address in Profil )

And a month is not old. The pr. G3 thread in german forum is four years old and still relevant.

FlohOswald

Perfect, I changed the tender a little bit compared to the last post, so here is the new link: Prussian S3 with 3T15 tender

I will send you the .pngs and the .dat for the loco via mail. Since prissi said I could use his old graphics I will try to complete the pr. G3 and post it here as well. Tell me when you see some things that have to be changed in the .pngs, the data in the .dat is only a draft, I leave the adjustments for pak.german to you.

FlohOswald

This pr. G 3 should be useable now, too: Prussian G 3 with  3 T10.5 tender

I don't know enough about the pak's setting to define gear, power, cost and runningcost perfectly, I will leave that to you, Frank. More than half of the loco was drawn by prissi, he allowed me to use his work, I added the last two missing parts and changed the loco's appearence sligthly.

@Frank: I will send you the source files as I did with the pr. S 3 files, tell me, what you think about it.

Frank

Prussian G 3 and Prussian S 3

prS3_prG3.zip 37 kbyte

other changed for balancing

• ADD: prS3 ( FlohOswald )
  • ADD: pr3T15_Tender ( FlohOswald )
  • ADD: Abteilwg ( MHz )
  • CHG: old_Personenwagen speed 90 km/h -> 50 km/h
  • CHG: old_Personenwagen payload 38 -> 31
  • CHG: SOJO_pw3 payload 52 -> 42
  • CHG: SOJO_pw2 payload 38 -> 28
  • CHG: Gleis_100 Intro 09.1906 -> 03.1892
  • ADD: prG3 ( prissi / FlohOswald )

ADD = added | CHG = changed | FIX = bug fix | REM = removed

petter

Why did you changed the capacity of the old_Personenwagen and SOJO_pw3?
I was happy that they could carry so much people...

FlohOswald

I guess that's because you have a more powerful and thus faster loco with the pr S3.

Frank

Quote from: petter on July 05, 2010, 05:07:00 AM
Why did you changed the capacity of the old_Personenwagen and SOJO_pw3?
I was happy that they could carry so much people...

you can used the new Abteilwg ( 38 passangers ) + Bayer. Ostbahn Gattung A ( Chrampton ) or pr S 3

petter