News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

help, looking for stable

Started by gauthier, November 26, 2008, 07:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauthier

in a nightly : game frozen during a saving
in a last nightly : covoy fatal error type 0 something .....

I haven't post these bugs because I'm too lazy at the moment.

Someone has a stable version ? a version in what I can save, load, where two trains cannot cross themselves at a crossing, where I can simply ... play  :o

thanks a lot.

prissi

Actually, if you use software, then there are errors. YOu could use the 99.17.1, if you never ever try rotation. Or use the latest nightly, which has usually the least number of know errors.

gauthier

I will try the last nightly because I have maglevs which can't load in 99.17 .

gauthier

There isn't any rotation for buildings, as 1,1,1 as 1,1,2 dimensioned building, only first layout is avaible. It can be the problem for troubles in loading savegames.

yoshi

If you are talking about city buildings, just use dim=1,1,4. You can use the same image for more then one rotation. Just an example of dat (from pak128.Japan) which has dim=1,1,4, but has only two images is here. It works for me at least.

Obj=building
Name=RES_31_06
copyright=yoshi
type=res
chance=100
Level=6
intro_year=1800
retire_year=2100
Dims=1,1,4
BackImage[0][0][0][0][0]=res311.0.1
BackImage[1][0][0][0][0]=res311.0.0
BackImage[2][0][0][0][0]=res311.0.0
BackImage[3][0][0][0][0]=res311.0.1

gauthier

I mean that when I want to build a citybuilding ingame, some buildings (not especially mine) have two rotations and I can't choose rotation 1, I have only 0 and random but when I use random, rotation 0 can only be built, rotation 1 don't works

prissi

Then the pak-set is broken, i.e. dims=1,1,2 were defined but no image for second rotation was provided. Simutrans will be very confused by this.

gauthier

QuoteThen the pak-set is broken

official pak buildings have the same problem so the problem is in ST  :-\

prissi

Well, it works for me. Which official building you mean? The only "offical" pak is pak64 and in the nightly all broken buildings should be fixed. Which building is broken then?

pak128 is only usable with 99.17.1, because currently a great transition is going on and many things needs to be rebalanced/fixed.

gauthier

eeer. It was a false bug, citybuilding rotations work well, the problem is in my dat file -_-"

sorry sorry sorry sorry, 100 times sorry