News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Making nightly PAK

Started by wernieman, December 04, 2008, 08:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wernieman

Hey Friends,

My Server make every night a nightly Simutrans and the PAKs, but the Generation of the PAKs is to often. So we chance the generation of the PAKs to one per week.

But there is a question. It is a goot time to make the Paks on Friday or on Monday

Friday: The Weekend-Player have a new version
Monday: The Weekend-chances of the nightlys are in the PAK

What do you think?

Greeting, our Nightly-Team
I hope you understand my English

VS

Monday. If everything is done mostly during weekend, this gives faster feedback than waiting 5 days to show the changes.

Why don't you make a real poll, with buttons and such?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

wernieman

I whant,but I don't see the Button ..-....

VS

Oh, right. Igor switched off creating polls. Danke schön ::) :police:

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

wernieman

I only get 2 Feedback...

one for Monady, one for Friday ... so I make a nightly-pak on monday and Friday .. so 2 per week

I hope it is O.K.!

Please inform me if you need a spezial run.

IgorEliezer

Quote from: VS on December 04, 2008, 09:26:21 PM
Oh, right. Igor switched off creating polls. Danke schön ::) :police:

*cheesy*

I think it odd. I thought Devotees could create polls anywhere according Membergroup permissions settings. But, besides it, there are permissions by board set here, and it say "No polls" for "Simutrans Discussion" board. Even so, I thought Membergroup permissions would prevail above Board permissions.

I, as example, can see the "Add poll" button, but I have Admin status then I'm not sure if you'll see too.

Combuijs

I'm a devotee, but instead of "make poll" I have "mark unread". So no making of polls...
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

IgorEliezer

"Mark unread" is at topic header, but "add poll" is at topic footer. Check it please.

jbode

Hi Igor,

for people less than admin topic header and topic footer are the same ;) No poll(ution) by just devotees ...

VS

OK - so how about making this a poll? can it be added to already existing topic?

IgorEliezer

I don't see any problem. If you want, I can add a poll here. Just make a request saying which are the options and how long will run the poll.

z9999

So, we can't download the latest pak128 ?
Nightly site shows "Files uploaded." for 3 days or more.

wernieman

Fixed

... I run it manual .... I don´t understand the problem ... because the PAK was generated, but the  upload ...

Frank

problems in filter to function to show link,
no link if the files are uploaded to the download of incomplete archives to prevent

this is a web page problem

This function has now been changed. I hope that it now works better.