News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

a.64.simutrans.entropy.me.uk

Started by Ashley, March 30, 2012, 12:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prissi

One could easily make it this way, that found new city is now allowed without enough capital.

Ashley

Quite antisocial some people are.

I don't have time to be a moderator in these games. When I have more time this summer I'm going to develop some solution to allow people to easily host their own servers. I think that's the most sustainable thing for the future.

Prissi - why not disallow use of terrain modification as well when funds are negative? Indeed, why not disallow any action which costs money when funds are negative unless freeplay is turned on?
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.
Why not try playing Simutrans online? See the Game Servers board for details.

prissi

at least for network games: can do ;)

neroden

Quote from: Timothy on May 30, 2012, 11:33:30 PM
Prissi - why not disallow use of terrain modification as well when funds are negative? Indeed, why not disallow any action which costs money when funds are negative unless freeplay is turned on?

I discovered a further bug: bankrupt companies can still modify terrain. This shouldn't really be possible.

Dwachs

Quote from: neroden on June 01, 2012, 03:07:57 AM
I discovered a further bug: bankrupt companies can still modify terrain. This shouldn't really be possible.
Iirc such companies can still do everything. "Company bankrupt' is just a flag that the company will be liquidated after some time.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Ashley

Restarted the map on this server, I need to set something up to do that automatically really... I don't have time to upgrade to the newest stable right now, but I'll try and do that soon.
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.

greenling

I Find that´s networkgamesever from Simutrans not make public.
In public networkserver from Simutrans can every one distroy a networkgames.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

edson

What is the version of the server? I have updated mine Simutrans to 111-3.  ???

EDIT: Found it. (http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=9587.0)

Kandel

Any rules for the game ?
Example : Each person is responsible for a specific region etc...

edson

How much time till the next restart? The current one already have about 5 weeks.  ???

Ashley

New map and new Simutrans version now up.

Jaridan

Did both pak64 servers just crash?

sry, nvm.

ӔO

We have a child on the server and you might want to revert to an older save.
My Sketchup open project sources
various projects rolled up: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111233/Roll_up.rar

Colour safe chart:

Ashley

Server has been restarted with the latest binary.

edson

Can not play on this server. Timeout constantly.  ???

trian

I spent a whole week joining the game, building one station tile and getting kicked. Today I found out, that  everything but underground stations works fine. (Why do I suddenly feel like jumping in front of a BR39?) Now this is probably a general game bug?
Has anybody else noticed this too?

And how am I gonna build a train crossing at Garcia station without the underground part?

Fifty

Known bug, fixed in the nightlies: see http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=10736.0.

Is there any chance that a new stable will be released soon or, Timothy, are you willing to run them with a nightly build?
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

trian

Ah thanks! (I just went looking, if this bug had already been posted.)

There go my plans for a subway in Marina.  ::'(
I'll go overboard with bridges in that case.

paichtis

Yes this getting difficult without underground stations...

Ashley

Adds an extra element of challenge to proceedings!

Hopefully there will be a new stable soon...

trian

Found a solution for Mariana. Almost Wuppertal-like.

Since I rebuilt a lot of city roads and there's no underground station workaround: If I'm blocking access to a factory in one of "my" citys, drop me a message!

EDIT:  I built public delivery bays at the most critical points.

Ashley

I've reset the map.

I had a patch ages ago for the nettool utility to allow resetting the password of a specific player (and setting the company name) but I didn't get around to finishing it. I probably should...

trian

This sounds useful with every online game accumulating at least five locked "200.000¢-Slots".
But do you have the time to check for that?

Ashley

I generally don't log into the games, I really need to patch nettool to provide some kind of report as to the current players and to provide the ability to reset passwords...

Fifty

Quote from: Timothy on November 29, 2012, 12:11:04 AM
I had a patch ages ago for the nettool utility to allow resetting the password of a specific player (and setting the company name) but I didn't get around to finishing it. I probably should...

This can be done in-game as far as I know. With public service unlocked, you can enter the password for any player and it will change the password and unlock it to you. Then you can bankrupt it or provide players with the password. At least that's the way it was back when the moblet server was running.
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

edson

Well, someone locked all available players again and attempted to block the roads with gates, but, I build other routes.

I really don't know why people do this in online games. They get mad because of a game.

greenling

edson
Is that what you told there correct?
Quote from: edson on December 01, 2012, 12:31:45 PM
Well, a kid locked all available players again and attempted to block the roads with gates, but, I build other routes.
I really don't know why people do this in online games. They get mad because of a game.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Ashley

If someone wants I can PM you the public service account password to provide you the ability to moderate...

edson

Quote from: greenling on December 01, 2012, 05:53:27 PM
edson
Is that what you told there correct?

Yes? '-'

There is no much players playing on this server, I has trying to do passenger transport, but, some players join,  and leave the game later, leaving their lines without control, and, no new players. I'm sad.

Ashley

Server upgraded to the new stable, with a new map.

edson

why there's no servers anymore? all pak64 servers are off. I really like those servers.  ::'(