News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

How About a new building ;) Sears Tower

Started by Joker, November 25, 2009, 10:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Good day everyone! Been a while since I did anything around here so here is a new building. The Sears Tower.
No dat at the moment as I can not remember how to :) If you like the building though, feel free to create your own dat for it and enjoy.
Oh and yes it lights up too :)

Cheers Joker

Original building created by Google using Sketch up. Pixel modified and made to fit Simutrans
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

DirrrtyDirk

Wow. A nice way to come back. Speaking of which: welcome back!

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

yoshi

The buliding looks good.

But I think it's not viewed by isometric projection.

Change the view to parallel projection (? the name might be wrong...) under the "camera" menu on SketchUp.

Joker

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys!!

@ Yoshi:

Yep I think you right. now that you meantioned I see the top of the building is a little off. Which now makes perfect sense why the windows didnt match or line up correctly. This means a lot of work to correct. Hmmm... This can be done :) Just gonna to take sometime ;)

Cheers Joker
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Diegote

IgorEliezer

Sorry Joker, I was just kidding. ;D

Welcome back too.

(with yet-another very nice job)

Fabio

Fabio

*Bumpin this one

I really want to collect all of these Supertalls from Joker ad prepare them as MONs for official pakset :)

mEGa

Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

greenling

Joker
The Photo Looks good out!
Super thats you cam back!
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

VS

:police: This is something of a soft-warning: did anyone posting after Fabio check the date? You're welcoming Joker, but his posts here are from 2009!

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Isaac Eiland-Hall

He hasn't logged in since 22 Nov, so he'll get a warm welcome back when he does! hehe

mEGa

I think it's my fault... I just wanted to tell that his work was brilliant...
sorry
Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

Isaac Eiland-Hall

The "problem" isn't important enough for blame; but if it was, you would have a minimal share. No apologies accepted! ;-)