News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

New Buses

Started by Zeno, December 07, 2012, 08:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeno

I've started painting some buses to add variety to the pak. All of them will be with player colors.
The first two of them are the Aclo Regent III that run in Barcelona during the 50s and the Twin Coach model 40, very popular in the States along the 30s and 40s. Hope you like'em!

Btw, created a small article here: http://simutrans-creations.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/twin-coach-model-40.html

greenling

Zeno
The buses on the photo looks very good out.
edit: Comes the AcloregentIII in pak128 too?
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Sarlock

Great work, Zeno, those look nice!
Current projects: Pak128 Trees, blender graphics

mEGa

Ilike them. Particularly  Acio regent III. very nice !
Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

Zeno

Thank you guys. Another one: the Flxible Twin transit bus, a 1954 one.

Article here: http://simutrans-creations.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/flxible-twin-ft2-40.html

greenling

(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

prissi

Again more player colored vehciles, and nice ones too.

Maybe pak128 can get a player color edition and an addon with the rest. Only the first would be used for online gaming ....

Zeno

Thanks for the praise, prissi. All the vehicles use player colors, but I tend to avoid big surfaces, reducing the player colors to strips or other details. Unfortunately the current player color system doesn't allow much more than that for us 3D painters.

Anyway, I can provide white (or any other color) renders if any 2D painter asks for them, to make a full player color version.

Zeno

Quote from: prissi on December 09, 2012, 03:16:22 PM
Again more player colored vehciles, and nice ones too.
Maybe pak128 can get a player color edition and an addon with the rest. Only the first would be used for online gaming ....
Regarding this, and my last answer above, I come back (again!) to the mask player color thoughts... I am able to replace an oversampled image with player colors, removing thus the use of player colors to an 8 color palette. I can do that of course at the cost of generating an extra image with a mask that covers the region to be recolored. I am wondering what would mean that in terms of coding and resource consumption...

Zeno

Btw, a new bus. This time is a "present" for our beloved dictator: the Novabus RTS-06 WFD. The colors are basically DART white/yellow schema, but with some player color strips (side and back advertisement areas).

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Ah, geez... that is amazing. Amazing. <3

I have no more words. :(

greenling

Zeno the Bus it very nice.

gwalch

And two new buses ! I painted the MAN Lion's City, in normal version and articulated version. Both of them use player color. I used liveries from city of Castres (France) and Brest (France).

Edit : sources are available on graphics.simutrans
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

Zeno

Those look good. Nice buses :)

Sarlock

Current projects: Pak128 Trees, blender graphics