News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

[RC 11.9] Time display doesn't match the timetables

Started by asaphxiix, March 15, 2013, 06:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asaphxiix

Currently with the new date & time display in the bottom left corner, it's harder to follow the monthly timetables of transportation lines. Perhaps in the long run it would be nice to change the format of timetable to a 24h clock, but I'm guessing it will be easier to revert to the old time display format, for now.

jamespetts

Yes - there hasn't been any change to the code in this respect. What does your display look like? To get the display of in-game hours, use show_month = 8 in simuconf.tab
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Carl

Am I right in thinking that this value can also be changed via the in-game settings menu?

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

asaphxiix

strange.

When I open the game it shows month type 8 (e.g 5:34/3:12:00), however when I click settings of a new game, I can only set it until 7, 8 gives a red value. Thus I can't start a game with 8.

jamespetts

Ahh - this is a known problem and is already fixed on Github. Thank you for the report, however.