Author Topic: [DLC/Add-on] NEW!! LED Traffic Lights for PAK 128 (w/pedestrian signals)  (Read 7685 times)

Offline areusmsngcy

Hi there! For months, I've been searching on ways on how to make traffic lights on PAK 128 look better and be a bit more realistic. Now, I have created a version of a traffic lights dedicated for pak128!! :D

it is based on the type of LED traffic lights WITHOUT the yellow lights.. :)

feel free to use this..and i'm glad to be a part of pak128! :D

NOTE: the pedestrian signals are eye candies only.. ;)  just to add some details/realism..

Version 1.0 (changes/updates/upgrades will be posted here as well)..

(UPDATE!!!)
VERSION 1.1

-redesigned the icon buttons for road signal ROAD and AVENUE
-added NEW sets of traffic signals for ONE WAY streets..(one pak for each directions)..the reason i made a version for ONE WAY streets is for the EXTRA traffic signal from the ONE WAY street to be eliminated.. :D
-compressed zip file of all the signal sets

i could also make MORE variations...if it favors you guys!..just place your comments/suggestions..ENJOY!! ;) :)  ;D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 01:38:18 AM by areusmsngcy »

Offline Sarlock

Very nice!  Thank you for this contribution, always nice to have different variations available for objects so that people can customize their games to things they are most familiar with in their local areas.
Current projects: Pak128 Trees, blender graphics

Offline areusmsngcy

Very nice!  Thank you for this contribution, always nice to have different variations available for objects so that people can customize their games to things they are most familiar with in their local areas.

Thank you sir! :) I also hope that this would be included in the next pak128 update! :)

Feel free to post your comments/suggestions here! :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:34:55 PM by Isaac.Eiland-Hall »

Offline Carl

Nice! :) I think this may be the first time that someone has referred to an addon for Simutrans as 'DLC' ;)

Offline areusmsngcy

Nice! :) I think this may be the first time that someone has referred to an addon for Simutrans as 'DLC' ;)

Thanks Carl! hehe..maybe because of the games that I play...that i called ADD-ON of pak128...a DLC... :P  nevertheless..let's have some fun playing simutrans! :D

To those who had been viewing and or downloading the addon traffic signal/s for PAK 128..there would be MORE additional VARIETIES of traffic signals to come! ;)

WATCH OUT FOR ITS ARRIVAL! :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:35:19 PM by Isaac.Eiland-Hall »

Offline gauthier

Very nice, good job ! Your signals should be added to pak128  :D

Offline Isaac.Eiland-Hall

• Benevolent Dictator
  • Administrator
  • Helpful: 90
  • PanamaCityPC.com/support/
    • Facebook Profile
  • Languages: EN
The signals look great and I will definitely be playing with them next time I play with pak128. :)

Just a note on the forum, though: Please don't double-post (you had done twice in this thread). If you want to add to a thread, and you're the latest one to post, and it's been less than 24h since your post - please modify your post, don't make a new one. :)

Offline areusmsngcy

The signals look great and I will definitely be playing with them next time I play with pak128. :)

Just a note on the forum, though: Please don't double-post (you had done twice in this thread). If you want to add to a thread, and you're the latest one to post, and it's been less than 24h since your post - please modify your post, don't make a new one. :)

Hi sir! hehe..thanks for the tip! I'm glad to hear positive feedbacks regarding my works from here! :D  More power to simutrans! more power to pak128! :D

Offline Commander Noddy

Areus keep on devloping addons like that!!! It is very great. The traffic lights now can replace the old one in my metropolis:D
Great Job!!! Keep It ON!!!

May The Force Be With You Always!

Offline BBGunn

OK, call me clueless, but... what's a DLC? 
Another beautiful day!

私が日本語の間違いをしたら、すみません。
Desculpe-me quaisquer erros portugueses.  Sou só aprendiz.

Offline Sarlock

Current projects: Pak128 Trees, blender graphics

Offline BBGunn

Re: [DLC/Add-on] NEW!! LED Traffic Lights for PAK 128 (w/pedestrian signals)
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2014, 12:31:44 PM »
DownLoadable Content :)
That's good.  I'm glad that it doesn't mean Don't Like Cake.
Another beautiful day!

私が日本語の間違いをしたら、すみません。
Desculpe-me quaisquer erros portugueses.  Sou só aprendiz.

Offline Commander Noddy

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2017, 05:56:04 AM »
The link is down:(

Offline jamespetts

• Simitrans-Extended project coordinator
  • Devotee
  • Helpful: 155
  • Cake baker
    • Bridgewater-Brunel
  • Languages: EN
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2017, 12:03:49 AM »
There are LED traffic lights now in the road-vehicle-rescaling branch of Pak128.Britain-Ex the graphics of which might well fit in with Pak128 if anyone were interested. (The LED traffic lights in the UK look much like earlier incandescent traffic lights, but have slightly smaller cabinets on account of the more compact sizes of LEDs).
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Offline Commander Noddy

There are LED traffic lights now in the road-vehicle-rescaling branch of Pak128.Britain-Ex the graphics of which might well fit in with Pak128 if anyone were interested. (The LED traffic lights in the UK look much like earlier incandescent traffic lights, but have slightly smaller cabinets on account of the more compact sizes of LEDs).

The British traffic light is the "founder" of all the traffic lights used all around the world:) I am interested in it as I live in Hong Kong which is influenced by British culture mainly:)

Offline Gatto_Diiego

hola amigo , estoy intentando descargar y no puedo. puedes resubir el link por favor