News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

more headquarters

Started by ny911, October 05, 2014, 09:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauthier

Quotelevel:2,4,8,32,64,128
multiplier:10.000
Result: first 90k, ..., last 11.430k
Multiplier is 5000 here, anyway this sounds really good. It would be great to have something between the big barrack and the small building (level 16). Have you tried making a new building from scratch ?

ny911

QuoteMultiplier is 5000 here
no, 10.000
"cost_multiply_headquarter * tile_size * (level - 1)"
e.g. small HQ (level=2) : 10.000 * 9 * (2- 1 ) = 90.000

edit:
I didn't have tried scratch, may be in future. And yes a building (level 16) may be done in the future. I'm not sure what kind will be the best.

gauthier

Quote- 1)
forgot this one again  :-[

I'm adding your headquarters.

EDIT : done (revision 1490). The multiplier was already equal to 10,000 in simuconf although it became 1,000 in game, so I increased it to 100,000 in simuconf (10,000 in game).
EDIT² : modifying the multiplier in simuconf had no effect in game (even after having started a new map, of course), the multiplier must be in another file :/

ny911

QuoteEDIT² : modifying the multiplier in simuconf had no effect in game (even after having started a new map, of course), the multiplier must be in another file
I'm not sure (I'm sure) but on the simuconf at
http://sourceforge.net/p/simutrans/code/HEAD/tree/pak128/pak128.prototype/config/
the first char is a "#" so this will not effect something.
The effect without will be on a new game and not at the startup game, there is a difference on the loading parameters. Ans in the new game it fit.

gauthier

Quotethe first char is a "#" so this will not effect something.
Indeed, you are right. So the problem is fixed and your headquarters are now fully operational ;) (pak128 revision 1491) Thanks a lot for your contribution !

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: gauthier on October 27, 2014, 09:09:00 PM
the multiplier must be in another file :/

Just like in Super Mario Brothers, the princess is in another castle. :)

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

ny911

works all fine, HQ prices are okay.
checked with pak128 r1491 and simutrans r7358, thanks.