News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Error from fabrikbauer_t in simu.log

Started by NNW, December 27, 2015, 08:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NNW

i have a crash problem by working on our pakset.
Because of this i started ST in debug mode and get this error before the game crashes:

ERROR: fabrikbauer_t::finde_hersteller():   no producer for good 'Betonfertigteile' was found.
ERROR: fabrikbauer_t::finde_hersteller():   no producer for good 'Silizium' was found.

But we have a factory that produces Betonfertigteile. The Game has placed the cement Factory and his suppliers (the factory was among others the supplier for the concrete factory) and i have start some transport lines for the cement factory. Some seconds after the lines started i get a crash.....

Can it be that  the replacement of the factory pak files for the purpose of correcting the values destabilize the savegame?

Ters

The game seems pretty convinced that there is at least one industry consuming Betonfertigteile, but none producing it, at the current time in the game. This should not cause crashes from what I can see. The code is written to cope with this.

An_dz

If I'm not wrong the names are case sensitive, so check the spelling.

NNW

Ok, the factory is not the problem.
I got a crash too, if a truck try to load from another factory. Now i cant use the cement and the wine factory. I think its the savegame.

Ters

Well, the question you should have answered before it was asked: Which version of Simutrans are you using? And also what pak set, so that we don't have to search for pak sets with your name on it?

Frank

Quote from: Ters on December 27, 2015, 10:50:44 PM
.... And also what pak set, so that we don't have to search for pak sets with your name on it?

pak128.german

I think

NNW

I had found the Problem. I have changed to much in our factory lines (pak128.german), while running ST. So i must go back to the start line and start from zero again.  ;D