News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Waiting a night new.

Started by Yona-TYT, September 12, 2016, 10:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yona-TYT

I wonder if there are problems with Nightly builds.  ???

River

i was wondering the same thing so i went searching :D
i expect it to be there tonight. the last changes before yesterday where 3 weeks ago.

http://farm.openttd.org/browse/SIMU-NIGHTLY/history

prissi

Maybe the new server has a new hash and thus the upload script failed. I will investigate.

An_dz

Isaac changed the server, which means our key changed, so they don't send us the builds.

I'm checking my fallback script now to see if it's not a PHP library that was not set.

Edit:
The files are in the server, which means my fallback script is probably working. I'll force the site to load these files once I verify they are ok.

Edit2:
The executable only package are not updated, but the full package are, the page has been updated.

prissi

I sent truebrain already a request to change the SSH key. That has to be done manually, but is not a big issue, it seems.

An_dz

It worked, but I made a change when he sent it, so it's not live yet.

Edit: Live. But I still don't know why the fallback script failed.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Ah, dang it. I'm sorry. It seems like there's always a few little things that I forget about when I need to move servers. And this was especially rushed because I was thinking it might have been something on that server that was causing problems. :/