News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Signals after June 2009

Started by fam621, December 12, 2016, 05:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

James, the LED 4 aspect signals are wrongly scripted. (No offence.) Here is a picture of the properly scripted LED signals in real life. Link: http://www.vmslimited.co.uk/images/cls2.gif. Also there are original colourlight 3 and 4 aspect signals which are LED's. Link: http://collis.uk/wp-content/themes/s-h-g/img/yellow.jpg. The pictures are only examples. :)

jamespetts

Thank you for the report; can I ask what the error with the signals in the pakset is?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

fam621

To be honest, its not a error. But you know what I mean.

jamespetts

I am afraid that I do not understand: if you do not mean to refer to an error, what are you referring to? In what way do the signals differ from real life?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

fam621

The red and single yellow and green aspects on 4 aspect LED signals are on the bottom.

jamespetts

Thank you for the clarification: I have now fixed this. The corrected signal graphics are now on Github.

fam621

Can I have an updated pakset with these changes please?

jamespetts

They should be in the nightly pakset by now.

fam621

There is a bug with the 4 aspect junction LED signal, the junction indicators illuminate when the signal is at danger.

jamespetts

I think that I have fixed this - can you check the latest nightly?