Author Topic: Various bugs  (Read 249 times)

Offline zook2

Various bugs
« on: April 06, 2017, 03:01:37 PM »
The savegame:
http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/kiUN0PKT/file.html

1) In-transit cargo is still off (that might be related to the 8.5 billion cow bug I posted yesterday). In this case, it's the bakery in Arlsing that reports 14 flour in-transit, but which are nowhere to be found.

2) I tried to sell/retire the convoy (no. 108) that's going to the bakery: "Depot found but could not be inserted in schedule. This is a bug!". I thought that would fix the transit numbers, but it doesn't.

.... wait: selling/retiring only fails while the game is paused.

3) In some places I can't build bridges: "Bridge blocked by way above or below".

4) The range feature has some problems: I tried to start a new line connecting several villages, but when I tried to send the first convoy it said something about exceeding the 30km horse range by 3km. But I can add stops before the one that's causing the problem, send the convoys on their way and then delete these stops later, with no range warning.

Offline zook2

Re: Various bugs
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 04:13:31 AM »
One more oddity: this textile mill has 82 textiles and 109 wool in storage, and has had roughly the same amounts for ages. But storage numbers are zero, except for a brief surge to 1.

Offline jamespetts

• Simitrans-Extended project coordinator
  • Helpful: 154
  • Cake baker
    • Bridgewater-Brunel
  • Languages: EN
Re: Various bugs
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 01:07:25 PM »
I should be very grateful if you could report only one bug per thread as set out in the bug report guidelines, as it is extremely difficult to keep a track of what has been fixed and what is still outstanding if there are multiple bug reports per thread.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.