News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

111.2.1 less info in graphs

Started by quarks, March 01, 2012, 06:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarks

hello,

i just installed 111.2.1. nice upgrade but i miss in a graph (like finance, factory or town window)the value for later months or years, only the value for the moment is shown. in 111.1 you could click on a point on the graph and see the value. is this feature removed from 111.2.1 or did i downloaded a faulty file.
i would like to see the value from last month or year or from later to plan better.

thanks

mfg quarks

prissi

quarks

well, it works if i only load or start a new game. but if i open settings (not even changing something) and it doesn't work anymore.
maybe someone can reproduce this.

mfg quarks

quarks

Well, seems like i am the only one with this problem. but i still have it. downloaded and installed the files new. no difference.
may be someone else could try to reproduce this behaviour?

have a nice day

prissi

Try to delete settings.xml and default.sve in the simutrans folder (where the folder "save" is)

quarks

deleted settings.xml and default.sve but makes no difference. as soon as i open the settings menu the info  in the graphs is gone. only closing and starting simutrans again brings everthing back to normal

Dwachs

confirmed. will be fixed soon.

Edit: should be fixed in r5534.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.