News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

bridgewater-brunel.me.uk - Simutrans-Experimental - Pak128.Britain-Ex 0.9.0

Started by jamespetts, November 20, 2012, 02:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asaphxiix

Oh it wasn't just fun - it was epic! I've been a gamer all my life and never so involved in a game :)

some confusion - what's the latest release? I downloaded from the latest release post
[New release] Simutrans-Experimental 11.14
« on: December 21, 2013, 11:18:06 PM »

but the download runs 11.15 which has version incompatibility.

edit: Ah I see... it's fresh out of the oven :)

jamespetts

Server now restarted with version 11.15, which should answer Asaph's question...
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Junna

New game, please. It's a mire of problems that seem unsolvable now. No way to get an awl in the weather, either.

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts

jamespetts

This game has now ended. See here for details of the new game with the new pakset, 0.9.1, starting from scratch in 1750.

Thank you to all who played and made this game most enjoyable (and for all the invaluable feedback that this generated, which has helped to improve Simutrans-Experimental no end).

May the new game be at least as good as the old!

A saved game of this map in its final state (the year 2029) can be downloaded here. For those with a penchant for nostalgia, the game as it was in the year 1832 can be downloaded here.

kazarmy

The first saved game link should be to here i.e. game2 instead of game1.