Author Topic: What do you need to see in V0.5?  (Read 500 times)

Online Leartin

• Helpful: 44
  • !!!!!This user was banned for double posting!!!!!
  • Languages: DE, EN
What do you need to see in V0.5?
« on: September 30, 2017, 10:12:37 AM »
The next Version of P192C is scheduled as a Christmas Gift. While it probably won't contain as much as I was hoping for, compared to the last properly published Version, there are a LOT of differences and new things to come - not just because Simutrans allows many new things by now that were not possible before.

Anyway, I know what I like about the pakset, so of course I add stuff I find amazing. I'm not so sure about you guys. So, I'd like to know what you expect from Version 0.5 of P192C.

Don't worry - even if you list a lot of stuff we did not actually do, we won't move the scheduled date - worst case it will be an RC-Version rather than the final one, but whatever we have will be playable for you. It's just that I think asking beforehand what you expect gives us a better idea about the direction to move in the future, rather than asking afterwards if the new version was satisfactory. Plus, there might be tiny things we did not think of, but can add easily for huge effect.

I'd be glad to get some feedback, both from players of our pak, AND those who don't yet play it.

Offline Yona-TYT

Re: What do you need to see in V0.5?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 03:10:21 AM »
Waho! ... I am very happy to read this, this is going to be a good Christmas gift for lovers of simutrans.   ;D ;D ;D

@leartin
It would be nice a sample image to post this on facebook.  ;)

Online Leartin

• Helpful: 44
  • !!!!!This user was banned for double posting!!!!!
  • Languages: DE, EN
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 09:04:03 AM »
Hmmm... I don't even have anything current to show. But how about using the screenshot from last year?

Offline Bassem_90

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 06:36:53 AM »
Hi can you please include more airplanes and upgrade airport with new buildings ,jet ways and jet stairs ? Thank you :)

Offline vzrenggamani

• Helpful: 0
  • SetanKothak Families :v :v
    • OpenWorld Tech
  • Languages: ID, EN, C++, HTML
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 06:55:51 AM »
I Like to see Old Style building like palace or something like that xD

SIMUTRANS INDONESIA WEBSITE  <<< Indonesia Simutrans Addons Center And Web
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH