News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

[devel-new-2] Signals and signs cause graphical bugs with tunnel inernals

Started by Rollmaterial, December 20, 2016, 08:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollmaterial

When building a signal or a sign in a tunnel facing diagonally, the tunnel internal graphics face straight.

jamespetts

Thank you for the report. This will have to wait a little while to be fixed, however, as I am now away from home for Christmas, where I do not have access to my usual development computer, and can only easily work on pakset matters.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Vladki

Signals always face straight. Even on diagonal ways outside of tunnel. It is a limitation of simutrans engine. Can you compare the appearance of signals inside and outside of tunnel?

jamespetts

I think that what Rollermaterial means is not that the signals themselves face straight (which is expected as you describe), but that the tunnel walls also face straight - is that correct?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts

Thank you for clarifying; as indicated before, I shall have to attend to this and other reported bugs when I return from my Christmas break.

jamespetts

I think that I have now fixed this; would you be able to re-test?