Make Simutrans speak your language.

Question about Towns

Started by DiamantrexTV, April 27, 2015, 06:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiamantrexTV

I have some Questions about my Town

http://www.civforum.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=1242802&d=1430160641

here is a Picture from this Town.
Growing is on? or is it off? i cannot say it...

My Tube makes for it only -40$ is it good for beginning? I combined all Works with a medium bus - so it should be enough for growing?
or it Needs more? And when a new facility opens? I Need to Combine every City?

Then another Point... My iron mines, coal mines, steel factory, and car production make Profit and produce goods.

BUT my Wheatfields do not produce anything or they produce only very few, why?

And how to make a Video for simutrans, Fraps not work? But i´m german - anywhere a german simutransforum?
Regards
DiamantrexTV

Isaac Eiland-Hall

IgorEliezer

Quote from: DiamantrexTV on April 27, 2015, 06:57:57 PM
http://www.civforum.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=1242802&d=1430160641
here is a Picture from this Town.
We can't see it. I guess the CivForums doesn't allow non-members to view attachments. Upload the picture elsewhere.

Quote from: DiamantrexTV on April 27, 2015, 06:57:57 PMAnd how to make a Video for simutrans, Fraps not work? But i´m german - anywhere a german simutransforum?
This may answer your question: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=13906.0

DiamantrexTV

thx.

i upload this pic only there because of 500kb... and here only 64 allowed :(

gauthier

Quotei upload this pic only there because of 500kb... and here only 64 allowed :(
There are plenty of free picture hosters. People usually use imageshack, photobucket, ... I use imagilive. Uploading a picture is easy.

QuoteGrowing is on? or is it off? i cannot say it...
In the townhall information screen (juste click the townhall), in the upper left part of it, you can see a button with "Allow city growth" written right to it.

QuoteMy Tube makes for it only -40$ is it good for beginning? I combined all Works with a medium bus - so it should be enough for growing?
or it Needs more? And when a new facility opens? I Need to Combine every City?
I'm not sure about every pakset, anyway in pak128 tubes make very little profit, they even get unprofitable in late eras in spite of transporting thousands of passengers. Don't make a tube if you are not 100% sure it is necessary, because a tube network will almost never pay back the money you put into it.
City growth depends on several things: transporting passengers in, from and to the city and transporting goods in industries employing people from this town. When a new facility opens up, you should deserve it. Combining every city is obviously the best thing to do, the bigger your network is, the more passengers you get.

QuoteBUT my Wheatfields do not produce anything or they produce only very few, why?
Check your wheatfields'production rate, it may be lower than you expect. Otherwise, clients of your wheat fields may be already oversupplied with wheat so they demand only a little once in a while (you can also check that in factories'information screens).

An_dz

Quote from: gauthier on April 28, 2015, 07:50:20 AM
There are plenty of free picture hosters. People usually use imageshack
ImageShack is not free anymore.