News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

loading bay question

Started by mfanschen123, July 23, 2013, 12:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfanschen123

I made a grain factory to deliver flour to 2 food plants, I found if the loading bays are connected side by side, then the trunk will load goods and auto divide the goods.. otherwise it doesn't work, is it true.

kierongreen

Loading bays side by side will be part of the same station. As such goods arriving at the station will go to whichever vehicle will take it to it's destination. If the loading factories are part of different stations then goods will go to the station the factory thinks is best connected to it's destination.

Ters

Just in case: it is possible to have loading bays side by side that are not part of the same station if you build a row (or whatever) of loading bays from the outside towards the middle. New loading bays will only be part of an existing station if they are built right next to one belong to the same player (I'm not sure about public stations), if not, they will found a new station of their own. If a loading bay is built right next to more than one existing station, it is "random" which station it will be part of. This doesn't apply to just loading bays, but also platforms, bus stops, docks, quays, airport gates and similar.